< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Mitt's watching

So the Mittser sees the value in cultivating bloggers to spread the word about his wondrousness as the soon-to-be-the-really former governor. Hope he's also paying attention to those of us on this side of the aisle.

First of all, let's pay tribute to the blog that really got me started. Without the inspiration provided first by Ben's daily efforts and then his semi-retirement, I may not have morphed into the Mitt-igator I am trying to be. And before I move on, a quick mention of a new one I hadn't seen until my latest visit to Ben -- Mormons against Romney.

So as I new year dawns, I resolve to keep on the Mitt's tail as I continue to opine on other topics of interest and outrage to those of us on the left.

Happy New Year and thanks for visiting. Come back again, frequently!

1 Comments:

Blogger Left Ahead said...

Thanks for the Shout Out for Mormons Against Romney!

We have a new piece on the recent Youtube flap at http://mormonsagainstromney.blogspot.com/2007/01/romney-lies-again.html.

January 12, 2007 1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home