< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Monday, December 31, 2007

I'll have a bagel

Or maybe a Chicken Little Sandwich. And I was so stocked up for French toast.

Not that I'm really complaining, but as I sit here typing, I notice that even the Globe -- with all the maneuverability of a battle ship -- fell for the winter storm warning. I started to get curious about it when the Weather Channel forecast at mid-afternoon called for 1-3 inches. And I was scratching my head when the Channel 7 crew called for 5-10 inches.

And while the folks over at the National Weather Service are usually the most level-headed when it comes to storm predictions, let's just say I'll take the Globe quote forecast for another 6 inches tomorrow night with a dose of powdered sugar for that French toast.

Here's looking at the ice sculptures though.



Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home