Where have you gone Shelby Scott?
And other imponderable questions as the TV stations roll out the troops to cover the impending calamity known as winter...
- The saddest thing about the Rochester, N.H. standoff at the Hillary Clinton headquarters is the fact it was a desperate cry for help with health care needs from a victim of the Boston clerical abuse scandal.
- Is it true the biggest story in Boston today is that of 680 households who are shifting zip codes? I didn't think Rozzie was really that awful Adam. And why wasn't there equal hoo-hah when Brookline split into two zip codes?
- Yet another example of the fact that MBTA employees don't use the system -- do you really need proof that traffic light synchronization will help Green Line riders on Beacon Street, Commonwealth Avenue and Huntington Avenue?
- We're winning? Actually it does sound as if the government in Baghdad is building on the Bush model. I guess it all depends on the meaning of the word corruption.
- Speaking of the Bush model -- just what is Karl Rove smoking in trying to blame a (Republican) Congress for a rush to war. I'm not sure I have ever seen a more shameless liar.
- What the Huck. As long as Myth and Rude-Y continue to behave like Democrats and do the circular firing squad, it seems appropriate the Republican Party's new darling should be someone who doubts evolution. That party certainly seems to be regressing back to Neanderthal Man anyway.