Mr. Grumpy reflects
Here, there and everywhere as we bask in a "heat wave."
- Talk about niche programming -- a black, Jewish conservative from New Jersey trashing Deval Patrick and Tom Menino. Imagine what he'll be able to do when he actual knows his way around town?
- Counting the days to Myth's demise: "Vote for me because Massachusetts hates me."
- Best description of the New Hampshire GOP tussle: "I was in a bar tonight watching the results come in and a pundit came on the TV and said 'the people of New Hampshire have two very different candidates.' This was followed quickly by a native Bostonian in the bar who blurted out 'Yeah, one's a wah'r hero and the other's a douchebag.'"
- But seriously folks, these guys do not like each other one tiny bit.
- And even more serious: $100 a gallon oil, plummeting retirement fund income, higher unemployment and George Bush blathering about a tax cut.
- Let's end this on a high note: Here we go Celtics!