< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Should I sue?

Nice to see someone trying to capitalize on this blog's name.

Too bad he wouldn't know a liberal if he tripped over one. Myth's a flip-flopper, a salesman extraordinaire and a lot of other things, but to paraphrase Lloyd Bentsen, I know Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney's no friend of mine. But Mitt Romney is no liberal!

And Selwyn, happy to take a cut of anything you make from this free plug. Capitalism lives!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Huh? Doesn't really answer the question should I sue? I did find this though... may be of interest Should I Sue? Examining the Complex Question on Medical Malpractice Law News.

February 25, 2008 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home