< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

All over the place

The resemblance between the leader of the free world and the leader of Mad Magazine becomes even stronger after W's clueless remarks recently about Iraq and the economy;
  • I'm hard pressed to find a strong reaction on the right calling for the repudiation of Jerry Falwell blamed 9-11 on the ACLU, abortionists, gays and feminists while Pat Robertson just nodded in agreement;
  • Glad to see the Globe trend mavens have caught on to the restaurant tap water craze. Why would I want to pay exorbitant process for a label. And let's not forget what Evian spells backwards. What will I learn next when I pick up the incredibly shrinking newspaper?"
  • Let's go out on a high note. I've been carefully watching the Green Machine this year, waiting and wondering whether to give my heart again. After the Texas Three-Step, I think I'm in. And just how classy is Kevin Garnett in the wake of Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor's classlessness.

Labels: , , ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home