< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Shameless self-promotion

Well, the Globe made at least one fan with it's new VoxOp column in today's dead tree version.

But my trusty StatCounter suggests I may be the only one.

I like the idea of the Globe incorporating opinion from beyond the walls of Morrissey Boulevard. I enjoy it even more when a snippet from one of my posts winds up at the top of the debut column. And by including the URL, the Globe seems to be getting the hang of this new wave.

But I got far more traffic when the powers-that-be at boston.com stuck a couple of my items on their front door a couple of months back.

It's humbling that l'il ol' me has caught the attention of folks in the newsroom. Now if that only could translate into clicks.

Nonetheless, thanks for noticing folks!

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home