< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

"Due to production problems..."

Memo to the folks who distribute the Boston Globe and New York Times -- your home delivery customers are now your priority.

The tired and worn excuses about "production problems" won't wash in the new environment when you are charging us a king's ransom premium to be the only guaranteed customers you have. No more "we will deliver your paper tomorrow" bull bleep.

I know that when I walk out the door to a store to purchase the newspapers I have paid you for in advance I will find them. I am equally sure I will not find them on my doorstep before I pull up the hood on my jacket as shelter against the rain.

There are a lot of reasons the Globe and Times are troubled. Abysmal customer service is one that is rarely touched on.

No more excuses.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home