< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Friday, July 10, 2009

100,000!

When I started this little exercise just shy of four years ago, I was writing for myself.

But as with all bloggers, ego entered into it. About three or four months later, I learned about Statcounter and began the urge to speak to someone other than myself. I guess I succeeded.

Today brings with it the 100,000th hit. Chump change for many, particularly bloggers like Dan Kennedy at Media Nation, Jay Fitzgerald at Hub Blog and the folks at Blue Mass Group who are kind enough to link to my rants. And especially for Adam Gaffin at Universal Hub who probably counts, indirectly, for up to half those hits.

Ultimately, thanks to all of you who stop by, agree with me when I'm right (which of course is all the time, it's my blog!) and offer suggestions when you think I'm wrong.

Please keep coming and as the boys from Bartles and Jaymes once said "Thank You for Your Support."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Rich said...

Congrats OL you have been a regular read for me since I bloglisted you even though I'm sure it is a mixed blessing.

Prosper and thrive.

July 10, 2009 1:44 PM  
Blogger Paul Levy said...

Ditto from the hospital world, where I have also linked to you. Many congratulations!

July 11, 2009 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home