< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Big Brother is watching

I admit I'm a bit uneasy about the prospect of the MBTA police watching me on the Green Line.

Then again, I'm not sure I have a presumption of privacy on public transportation, particularly when there's someone's armpit in my face on a crowded car during summer rush hour.

But I am curious if the surveillance will also apply to the operators -- you know the ones who were responsible for two major crashes because they weren't paying attention?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous adamg said...

Welcome to BigBrotherlandia. The Orange Line has had these cameras for months now.

October 17, 2009 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home