< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Monday, October 26, 2009

No Mangini Magic

As a long-suffering Cleveland Browns fan, I had hoped some of the alleged Belichick magic would rub off on his disciples. I'm still waiting.

But I do agree wholeheartedly that the latest prodigal son, Eric Mangini, has made a bad situation worse. Maybe there were a lot of bad attitudes (that would be you Kellen Winslow and Braylon Edwards) but I sure am not impressed with a "leader" who benches a quarterback after 10 quarters and sticks in a replacement who has even less success.

To me, that makes the issue the talent (or lack thereof) surrounding the QB. Starting with the head coach.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric Mangini didn't do much for the Jets either. So I say it's time to toss him aside.

October 28, 2009 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home