< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Friday, December 04, 2009

I Like Mike

It takes a certain amount of conceit for a newspaper to endorse a candidate, presuming it has the wisdom to select the right person for elective office.

The thought of individual endorsements is almost as laughable, although a well-placed or highly regarded individual backing some is a little more reasonable. Oprah certainly didn't hurt Barack Obama.

Throw in the fact I used to be a reporter and the thought of endorsing seems stranger still. But I have been slinging opinions for four years so there's no need to pretend I am objective.

That said, I realized Mike Capuano and I share a comment trait -- we are both outraged liberals. Passion is not a bad thing when it comes to fighting for what you believe in. Especially when you have the pragmatism needed to accomplish your goals.

So from one Outraged Liberal to another -- Mike, you have my vote.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home