< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary

A small moment of congratulations -- to me.

It's been five years -- and 1,972 posts -- since Massachusetts Liberal made its debut to zero attention.

If anyone wants an explanation -- the difference between the blog's name and the URL is simple: a typo in filling out the registration material. And for my own moniker, it fit at the time and still does on many a day.

Since then, I'm pleased with a small but steady audience that visits and have been the recipient of a kudo or two.

Yes, I still ride Tim Cahill even if he's shifted over to the "independent side." And I am sincerely grateful to Scott Brown for providing me fresh material on a regular basis.

Most of all, I'm grateful to those of you who keep checking in.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congraulations. I'm a current Upstate New York resident who's really a closet New Englander with strong family ties. I've come to your blog for about four years because you have an excellent (and refreshingly independent) perspective on the lowdown of politics in the Bay State. Please, please keep up the great work! You are one of the highlights of my daily news reading.

July 18, 2010 7:50 AM  
Blogger Outraged Liberal said...

Thanks!

July 18, 2010 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Doug Rubin said...

Congratulations! Keep up the great work.

July 18, 2010 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home