< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Le Jour de Merci Donnant

With everything polarized these days, it's inevitable there's going to be some controversy about the holiday designed to celebrate the arrival of our first immigrants and their interaction with real Americans.

As for me, I prefer to sit back with two Turkey Day traditions (and I don't mean this year's editions of the Detroit Lions and Dallas Cowboys).

First, for holiday cheer, let me offer you a classic childhood story I read about a dashing young man named Kilometres Deboutish. And when you're through with that, stretch back and relax like Rosemary Woods with Alice's Restaurant.

Joyeux Jour de Merci Donnant tous le monde!

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home