Shoveling out my brain
Random thoughts while waiting for the plows to mess up what I already shoveled:
- Has the Boston City Council built in a fail safe mechanism to ensure that Michael Kineavy won't get near their new paperless system?
- What exactly, is the problem with fewer lawyers elected to the Legislature?
- If patronage is defined as hiring your friends for jobs, what to make of some of the Herald's most recent additions of former broadcasters?
- Everyone into the pool on how long it will take for the Tea Party Newsletter to try and make an issue of Deval Patrick handling his duties from western Mass. and not the Framingham bunker?
- This storm must be really "bad" if the Spotlight reporter writes the lead story?