Did I miss anything while I was gone?
- Rajon Rondo solidified his place in Celtics lore with his dramatic return Saturday night. Win or lose the series, this is now Rondo's team -- and the three or four Hall-of-Famers who take the floor with him tonight make for a great supporting cast.
- While we were all focusing on the Celtics getting old, did anyone notice the Lakers? You may argue about whether they are too old -- but the team swept by the Mavericks, including a 36-point blowout yesterday -- need a serious makeover. Losing that badly in a must-win game suggests deeper problems than ones caused by trying to rejigger a team on the fly so it doesn't repeat thew Celtics '90s swoon.
- I'm officially on the bandwagon: how 'bout dem Broons?
- Now that Scott Brown has seen the bin Laden death pictures, what other great discoveries can we expect?
- Gov. Cahill? What were those people smoking?
- Probably the same thing as those folks who saw Sal DiMasi as the great liberal hope.