< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Friday, April 06, 2012


Keith Olbermann must have been looking in the mirror when he accused his former bosses of being "dilettantes."

The blathering blowhard of the left has filed a $50 million lawsuit against his latest former employer, Current TV, upset that he was nothing more than a "$10 million chandelier" at a television operation so dysfunctional it did not have a place for him.

Where have we heard this before? Oh yeah here. And here. And here.

Since I have never bothered to watch Al Gore's obscure channel I can't speak to the validity of the complaints Keith O offers. And I've never watched the channel because I've never much cared for Olbermann's schtick since he was a local sportscaster.

Do I have a penchant for his politics? Yes. Do I think his enormous ego and self-righteous demeanor gives that politics a bad name? Yes again.

I suspect someone, somewhere will eventually hire Olbermann and his act again for the temporary ratings boost. But they best be prepared to have an enormous room to hold his baggage.

There's certainly no place big enough to contain his ego.

As the travel agency signs says: Please go away.

Labels: , , , ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home