< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Global solutions

When the Sunday paper fits folded into a plastic bag you know it's missing something. Only the Globe doesn't seem to want to hear about it.

When I called the "customer service" number I was treated to a loop-de-loop, AKA voice mail hell. No humans were available so I was invited to use the automated system. I dutifully punched in all the numbers, including "0" when I was prompted to report an incomplete or damaged paper.

I should have known better. I got kicked right back to Square One.

Hey Globe -- we pay good cash money in advance, including a premium for the "privilege" of home delivery. Yet year in and year out you treat this group of paying customers like a petty annoyance.

You'll never wise up. Maybe I finally should.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home