< .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Massachusetts Liberal

Observations on politics, the media and life in Massachusetts and beyond from the left side of the road.

Friday, September 07, 2012

Mythical moment

When you type away in the dark, you never know who's listening. Apparently in my case the answer is Barney Frank.
“Here is the problem – and this is a hard one for me because of my diction,” Frank said. “It turns out my governor was Mitt Romney, when we needed Myth Romney.” 
I can't prove I built it, but I know I have been using the myth moniker for the man from Massachusetts-New Hampshire-Michigan-Utah-California for at least five years.

And one quibble on usage: I would argue we have been saddled with Myth Romney and I'm not convinced we ever needed Mitt.

You're welcome Barney. No charge.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myth moment.

September 07, 2012 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home